The White Walkers, the King's Landing, the Night's Watch or the dragons of the rich Game of Thrones universe They will be within easy reach for visitors to the "Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition" in Belfast. And thanks to Ireland Tourism, you can be one of them.
This traveling exhibition Dedicated to the popular HBO series, it recently opened its doors in Belfast, Northern Ireland and will remain there until September 1, 2019.Did you know that in Spain Game of Thrones has also been filmed? Do not miss our article on the locations "in the real world" where the last season of Game of Thrones has been filmed.
The weapons and armor, elements of props, costumes and original articles of the series, are complemented with multimedia and interactive content, as well as scenarios that favor the immersion of the visitor in the world of the Seven Kingdoms in areas such as:
- the winter landscapes of the North.
- the tree-lined path of the King's road.
- the lavish scenarios of King's Landing.
- the conquered city of Meereen.
- the Black and White House in Braavos.
- The Black Castle, home of the Night's Watch.
- the icy lands beyond the Wall.
- the Iron Throne Room, with all the glory and power the element on which the quarrels, betrayals, conspiracies and ultimate goal of those who want to dominate Westeros pivot
Court suits during the exhibition held in Oslo (cc) Benjamin Skinstad
As any fan of the series knows, or should know, Northern Ireland is the place in the world where more locations for the filming of "Game of Thrones" It has been realized.
That in itself should be an incentive, if you are a fan of the adventures of the North Guard and the intrigues around the Iron Throne, to visit Ireland.
Make the most of your time in Belfast with any of the following tours with Spanish speaking guide that we recommend:
- Visit to Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic
- Free Belfast Tour
- Tour of the political Belfast
- Excursion to the Giant's Causeway
- Belfast tour bus
- Belfast murals tour
- Game of Thrones and the Giant's Causeway
- Other excursions in Belfast and Northern Ireland
Also, with the eighth game of thrones season, which will be the last one, just started, this exhibition is added that has arrived in Belfast and that as a rule has better light and visibility than some controversial chapter recently broadcast on television.
And if you want to visit it, with this Ireland Tourism Contest You can do it big and without costing you money, with a trip to Belfast for two people that includes:
- round-trip flights from any Spanish city that has direct flights to Dublin or Belfast (depending on availability)
- accommodation for two nights at the Tara Lodge
- two tickets to the "Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition"
In order to participate in this contest and have the option of taking the prize, all you have to do is enter the Irish Tourism website, answer the question correctly of the competition and fill out a form with your personal data (name, surname, email address).
You have until May 30 to participate, the draw before a notary to choose the winner will be on June 5, and the winning trip will take place between June 10 and August 25, subject to availability of accommodation and flights.
In this link you can check the complete conditions of this draw.
Dragons, wraiths, Winterfell, Lannister and Stark, the Iron Throne and much more await you in Belfast in “Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition”.
Take part in this Irish Tourism promotion and you'll have them at your fingertips (but watch out for psoriagris).5.003